BangTan tốt bụng biết bao_BangTan và câu chuyện thú vị

BangTan tốt bụng biết bao_BangTan và câu chuyện thú vị

My idol is BTS Global Artist, they are really talented, they do million-view songs. Are you curious why I like them? Because I see in them there is hope. in them, so you've been curious about why they are like that, first is their talent and secondly, their hard work, they also have a heart. I will tell you how kind they are.
They used to go through the hard days, those were the first years of their debut, they had to work part-time to have living expenses, have money to rent clothes, listen to criticism and insults. Their dignity and honor but they still ignore those words, they constantly strive, constantly strive and now they have become a world-class artist. But they do not rely on, never stop trying, no matter how successful they are already a group with billions of fans. Their concept has also sold more than 995,000 tickets. Do you think, with such a huge income, how will they live? They will spend more money or use it for what they need. If you thought they were going to spend extra money Like other rich people then you were wrong, they used their money for charity and especially at the time of Covid-19 translation was going on, they donated. how kind they are, they have a kind heart, they never criticize or say anything about those who criticized them or slander them, but the opposite is now Now meeting them again, they still have a normal smile and greetings whether they know it or not.
They are very polite, respectful people, the guy who goes to a ceremony with the elderly is always bent 90 degrees and bowed, sometimes even bowed to his juniors. Every time they go, they are very polite, they treat them fairly, do not discriminate, they care about each one. In concepts, when fans show signs of fatigue or exhaustion, they come down to ask Visiting, giving them water, even giving them something to them when they cry or get emotional. Through these actions, they show that they treat everyone around, especially their fans, very well.
What about female guests in reality shows? Every time they have to act or act with the female, they keep a certain distance, don't let themselves stand too close to them, there's always a space for one. Another person keeps him and the opposite sex not his fans. For their fans, it's different, they can spoil the fans' wishes at any time. of the fan, even if it is the makeup sister and hairdresser saying it is not suitable, he still does. During Fan Metting meeting with fans, they are very comfortable, they let fans hold hands, do bull games, play together. Fans, singing with fans. It's warm to stand. They are like ARMY's husband, they are very caring for fan.They are good people, they are people of happiness so don't hurt them okay.I PURPLE BANGTAN
BnagTan.jpg

Từ khóa
a.r.m.y bangtan_và_câu_chuyện_thú_vị

Lục Tiểu Nhi

Thành Viên
25/9/20
Xu
Mình chỉ viết dựa trên vốn tiếng anh của mình và kết hợp với chị mình là giáo viên tiếng anh.Mình viết bài sau đó chị mình sẽ đọc và sử lỗi sai cho mình.

Reactions: baivanhay

BBT đề xuất

Đang có mặt

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.