Thành phố trong tương lai

Thành phố trong tương lai

Lan Hương
Lan Hương
  • Thành viên BQT
  • Truyền thông VHT 19
To: hung le
Subject: Ha Noi in the future
I received your email last week, but I couldn’t answer your question right away. You asked me what Ha Noi would look like thirty years from now. What a difficult question! To tell you the truth, I have had to think very hard and have finally come up with two predictions.
If I take an optimistic viewpoint, I think Ha Noi will be a more liveable city. Numerous high-rise buildings will be built. The most important agencies of the state and government will be still based in Ba Dinh. Some central agencies will be moved to West Lake and Me Tri in Nam Tu Liem District. Along the banks of the Red River will be parks, cultural facilities and entertainment centers. Hanoi will have five satellite towns including Hoa Lac, Son Tay, Xuan Mai, Phu Xuyen and Soc Son, with about 1.9-2.0 million people in 2050. From now to 2050 Hanoi will build a complete transport system, with the bus rapid transit (BRT) system, urban railway, multi-layer roads, and many highways to connect Hanoi with neighboring provinces. New roads to link the city center with its satellite towns will be also built. What’s more, robots will be used to help with the housework. Thus, people will have more time for relaxation.
According to the pessimistic viewpoint, our future cities will not be safe and healthy places to live in. Governments have no effective ways to control pollution, which will continue to be a serious problem in the future. Moreover, cities will become overcrowded, which means there will be more waste and heavier traffic. The effects of global warming have grea: impacts on the city dwellers.
Well, Hung, I hope you are satisfied with my answer. And here is my question: What will U.S capital city look like in the future? I’m looking forward to your reply.

With best wishes,

Huong

BBT đề xuất

Đang có mặt

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.